Bobrick KB200-00 Horizontal Baby Changing Station, Cream
- Horizontally mounted diaper-changing station with concave changing surface and safety straps for child security supports up to 200 lb.
- Polypropylene body resists odors, is sterilizable, and facilitates cleaning
- Built-in hooks for purse or diaper bag free caregiver’s hands for infant care
- Measures 22 x 35 x 22-1/2 inches (H x W x D) when open; 4″ depth when closed
- Meets ASTM, EN, ANSI, and ADA standards
The Bobrick KB200-00 cream-colored baby-changing station mounts horizontally and supports up to 200 lb., with a concave changing surface and safety straps for the child’s security. Its polypropylene body resists odors, is sterilizable, and facilitates cleaning. It has built-in hooks for purse or diaper bags, which frees the caregiver’s hands for infant care. It measures 22 x 35 x 22-1/2 inches when open (H x W x D) and closes to a depth of 4 inches. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), European (EN), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for performance and accessibility when properly installed. This baby-changing table has a stable bed with minimal deflection when pressure is applied and an antimicrobial finish to inhibit bacterial growth and odor. It has dual dispensers for refillable bed liners (sold separately). This table requires assembly (tools sold separately, mounting hardware and instructions included) and is suitable for installation in commercial environments.
Bobrick manufactures washroom accessory and toilet partition systems for commercial applications under the Bobrick, Gamco, and Koala Kare brands. The company, founded in 1906, is headquartered in North Hollywood, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- Bobrick KB200-00 baby-changing station
- Assembly instructions
- Mounting hardware